Welcome to our forum. This is a public forum where people post there crossfire hacks and source codes so its for other's to use. Please register ^_^.
Welcome to our forum. This is a public forum where people post there crossfire hacks and source codes so its for other's to use. Please register ^_^.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPSH

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inCrossfireDonateMobile Device AppsInjectors
Congratulations budddhayang you have earned yourself a position as an Admin. You have donated $50 in which you became a Admin.
Time at the moment: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:28 am
Welcome back Guest. We appreciate you comming back.

♥️♦️♣️♠️||Ninja Saga V1.3.11 Cracked||♥️♦️♣️♠️
Click Here to go download it!

♥️♦️♣️♠️||Undetected Injector! ever since from NOV.21, 2012 Still working||♥️♦️♣️♠️
Click Here to go download it!

BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
liuziming
Leecher
Leecher

BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp! Empty
PostSubject: BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp!   BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:05 pm

i downloaded the rar profile and all the requirmens idk what to do now. can anybody help me plz!! pale pale
Back to top Go down
shawn007

PostSubject: Re: BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp!   BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:36 pm

liuziming yo this hack is detected and it means you can not use the hack anymore

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ninjaturtle yourscrewed whee XD

ooops still ugly puke! ooops

_/\\\\\\\\\\\_____/\\\____________________________________________________/\\\\\\\________/\\\\\\\__ _/\\\\\\\\\\\\\
/\\\/////////\\\___\/\\\__________________________________________________/\\\/////\\\_____/\\\/////\\\_\/////////////\\
_ \//\\\____________\/\\\_________________________________________/\\\_____\// \\\ __\// ______\\\ _________/\\\/__
_\///\\\____________\/\\\_______/\\\\\\\\\_____/\\____/\\__/\\__/\\/\\\\\\___\/\\\____\/\\\_ \/\\\______\/\\\_______/\\\/____
__\////\\\_________\/\\\\\\\\\\__\////////\\\___\/\\\__/\\\\_/\\\_\/\\\////\\\__\/\\\_____\/\\\_ \/\\\_____\/\\\______/\\\/______
___\////\\\________\/\\\/////\\\___/\\\\\\\\\\__\//\\\/\\\\\/\\\__\/\\\___\//\_\/\\\______\/\\\_ \/\\\_____\/\\\____/\\\/________
/\\\______\//\\\____\/\\\___\/\\\__/\\\/////\\\___\//\\\\\/\\\\\___\/\\\___\/\\\_\//\\\____/\\\__\//\\\____/\\\____/\\\/__________
_\///\\\\\\\\\\\/____\/\\\___\/\\\_\//\\\\\\\\/\\___\//\\\\//\\\____\/\\\___\/\\\__\///\\\\\\\/____\///\\\\\\\/____ /\\\/____________
__\///////////______\///____\///___\////////\//_____\///__\///_____\///____\///_____\///////_____\///////_____ \///______________
Back to top Go down
buddhayang

PostSubject: Re: BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp!   BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:06 pm

liuziming wrote:
i downloaded the rar profile and all the requirmens idk what to do now. can anybody help me plz!! pale pale

yeah man its detected like shawn said.
Im trying to make a new one Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fpsh.forumotion.net
mohammadking1
mohammadking1

PostSubject: Re: BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp!   BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp! EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 am

same of hacks its detected my loader detected too i will make new 1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp!   BUDDHAYANG V6 CFFG HACK need hlp! Empty

Back to top Go down
Forum Bot

Range: Advertising poster

Back to top Go down
Page 1 of 1