Welcome to our forum. This is a public forum where people post there crossfire hacks and source codes so its for other's to use. Please register ^_^.
Welcome to our forum. This is a public forum where people post there crossfire hacks and source codes so its for other's to use. Please register ^_^.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FPSH

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inCrossfireDonateMobile Device AppsInjectors
Congratulations budddhayang you have earned yourself a position as an Admin. You have donated $50 in which you became a Admin.
Time at the moment: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:28 am
Welcome back Guest. We appreciate you comming back.

♥️♦️♣️♠️||Ninja Saga V1.3.11 Cracked||♥️♦️♣️♠️
Click Here to go download it!

♥️♦️♣️♠️||Undetected Injector! ever since from NOV.21, 2012 Still working||♥️♦️♣️♠️
Click Here to go download it!

Common Solutions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Common Solutions Empty
PostSubject: Common Solutions   Common Solutions EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Seeing that MOST of the "I needz help" threads are about non functioning hacks and some minor crossfire problems, I decided to make this little thread in Q/A format so you won't have to keep making threads.

WAIT BEFORE YOU TRY ANYTHING BELOW, MAKE SURE YOUR INJECTING TO CROSSFIRE.EXE AND RUNNING YOU INJECTOR ON ADMIN

Question:
I Injected the hack, but no menu is showing!(Or nothing's happening after I hit the hot key.)

Answer:
This can be due to you not having the Latest framework or Direct X, installing these may solve your problem.

Direct X 11 (search on google Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If this did not fix anything continue to read or try other injectors on the bottom.

Question:
My xtrap stopped updating and now I can't play! HALP!

Answer:
Make sure xtrap and crossfire are in you exceptions list for your fire wall. (Click here to learn how to add exceptions.)
And that you have no other programs running that can possibly be hindering the xtrap process.

Question:
My injector says fail to inject Crossfire.exe!

Answer:
(Vista run injectors on admin)
This can be due to your fire wall blocking it, so add it to exceptions, and disable you AV software (Or add it to your AV software's exception list). Or perhaps your using the wrong kind of injector. Certain injectors work for 64, and others work for 32. So test other injectors, if one doesn't work try another.

(Like I said above Wins 7 & Vista run as Admin.)
Or simply disable UAC.

Question:
I've done all the above. STILL NOT WRKING U SUKS!

Answer:
If the above still isn't working, you may have to Update your OS to it's latest service pack.

Windows 7 SP1
Vista SP2 (Not sure if theres a SP3.)
Windows XP SP3

All above SP's were posted by Microsoft, they are for sure virus free.

Question:
It's still not working? The hacks still aren't working after downloading all this? You suck.

Answer:
If NONE of this helped you with your problem, I'm sorry, try reinstalling CF, or getting Teamviewer and allowing me too look at the problem, and I will help you to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down
https://fpsh.forumotion.net
Forum Bot

Range: Advertising poster

Back to top Go down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FPS :: Crossfire :: Help Desk-