Welcome to our forum. This is a public forum where people post there crossfire hacks and source codes so its for other's to use. Please register ^_^.


FPSH
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog inCrossfireDonateMobile Device AppsInjectors
Congratulations budddhayang you have earned yourself a position as an Admin. You have donated $50 in which you became a Admin.
Time at the moment: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:59 pm
Welcome back Guest. We appreciate you comming back.

♥♦♣♠||Ninja Saga V1.3.11 Cracked||♥♦♣♠
Click Here to go download it!

♥♦♣♠||Undetected Injector! ever since from NOV.21, 2012 Still working||♥♦♣♠
Click Here to go download it!

Share | 
 

 Is anyone here ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
whatever
Leecher
Leecher


Posts : 4
Points : 1663
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Is anyone here ?    Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:44 am

Is this forum even active anymore ?
has everyone quit this place ?
not to criticize or anything but does anyone even truly care about this site anymore ?

I joined this site not to get first person shooter hacks but to socialize with a couple of people on this site.
I am worried about forgetting this forum for good. I know a few good guys here like Buddhayang but
where is everyone one else here ?

maybe its just too unrealistic of me to expect this sort of like a niche place like this to hang out regularly

I could commit to the growth of this site but I'm wayyyy too busy IRL

TL;DR : What could we possibly do to increase the visit retention on this site instead of just introducing
new people to this place because I don't think just giving some exposure is just enough for this place
to more active again.

Back to top Go down
buddhayang
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 94
Points : 2147485302
Reputation : 70015
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here ?    Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:28 pm

whatever wrote:
Is this forum even active anymore ?
has everyone quit this place ?
not to criticize or anything but does anyone even truly care about this site anymore ?

I joined this site not to get first person shooter hacks but to socialize with a couple of people on this site.
I am worried about forgetting this forum for good. I know a few good guys here like Buddhayang but
where is everyone one else here ?

maybe its just too unrealistic of me to expect this sort of like a niche place like this to hang out regularly

I could commit to the growth of this site but I'm wayyyy too busy IRL

TL;DR : What could we possibly do to increase the visit retention on this site instead of just introducing
new people to this place because I don't think just giving some exposure is just enough for this place
to more active again.

Well we could advertise??

like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Code:
[URL=http://www.fpsh.forumotion.net][IMG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9725/cacg.jpg[/IMG][/URL]




________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Make money fast? Well click the Banner below:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To get more hacks please support us make more hacks. Donate as much as you want and you will become a donator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://fpsh.forumotion.net
whatever
Leecher
Leecher


Posts : 4
Points : 1663
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here ?    Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:07 am

buddhayang wrote:
whatever wrote:
Is this forum even active anymore ?
has everyone quit this place ?
not to criticize or anything but does anyone even truly care about this site anymore ?

I joined this site not to get first person shooter hacks but to socialize with a couple of people on this site.
I am worried about forgetting this forum for good. I know a few good guys here like Buddhayang but
where is everyone one else here ?

maybe its just too unrealistic of me to expect this sort of like a niche place like this to hang out regularly

I could commit to the growth of this site but I'm wayyyy too busy IRL

TL;DR : What could we possibly do to increase the visit retention on this site instead of just introducing
new people to this place because I don't think just giving some exposure is just enough for this place
to more active again.

Well we could advertise??

like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Code:
[URL=http://www.fpsh.forumotion.net][IMG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9725/cacg.jpg[/IMG][/URL]




Are you still here ?
Back to top Go down
buddhayang
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 94
Points : 2147485302
Reputation : 70015
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here ?    Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:14 pm

whatever wrote:
buddhayang wrote:
whatever wrote:
Is this forum even active anymore ?
has everyone quit this place ?
not to criticize or anything but does anyone even truly care about this site anymore ?

I joined this site not to get first person shooter hacks but to socialize with a couple of people on this site.
I am worried about forgetting this forum for good. I know a few good guys here like Buddhayang but
where is everyone one else here ?

maybe its just too unrealistic of me to expect this sort of like a niche place like this to hang out regularly

I could commit to the growth of this site but I'm wayyyy too busy IRL

TL;DR : What could we possibly do to increase the visit retention on this site instead of just introducing
new people to this place because I don't think just giving some exposure is just enough for this place
to more active again.

Well we could advertise??

like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Code:
[URL=http://www.fpsh.forumotion.net][IMG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9725/cacg.jpg[/IMG][/URL]




Are you still here ?

im still rolling around here

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Make money fast? Well click the Banner below:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To get more hacks please support us make more hacks. Donate as much as you want and you will become a donator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://fpsh.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here ?    

Back to top Go down
Forum Bot





Range: Advertising poster

Join Date: 01/01/2012 Points: Infinite
Back to top Go down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussions-